FCIS - For Weekly Price Funds, System Not Asking For Fund Price On Fund Price Date If Previous Day is Holiday.
(Doc ID 2603141.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Investor Servicing - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Implementation Support
For the Fund with weekly fund price maintenance, whenever the holiday occurs before the Fund Price date, then on the Fund Price setup date system is NOT prompting to enter the fund price, Instead during EOD, the system is generating the AUTOPRICE and completing the transaction.
System should prompt to enter the Fund Price on the Fund price day for the weekly funds, even though If prior day or constitutive prior days are holidays. System should NOT generate AUTOPRICE and complete the transactions during EOD on Fund Price setup date.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
All date given below for example and for better understanding.
1. No Fund calendar setup, Only system calendar. Maintain weekly holiday as every Friday and Saturday
2. Setup a Weekly Price Fund with say Every Thursday is fund price date , eg: 2019-Sep- 05, 12, 19, 26 as Fund Price Date.
3. Enter Fund Price on 12-Sep-2019 (Thursday)
4. Friday and Saturday (13th Sep and 14th Sep ) are System holidays.
5. Sunday and Monday working days (15th Sep and 16th Sep ), For these days system generates AUTOPRICE, and this is correct.
6. Again Tuesday & Wednesday (17th Sep and 18th Sep) are holidays (Consider it as festival holidays).
7. When system is on Thursday (19-sep-2019) system should ask for the fund price. But system is not asking for the fund price and allowing to execute EOD, and on EOD system is generating the AUTOPRICE for 19-sep-2019, same is NOT desired result.
Notes: The issue is only occur in case the previous day of the fund price is holiday. Again for next cycle, 26-Sep-2019, system is prompting for the fund price.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document