XP Module - Problem With Amend Contracts
(Doc ID 2605057.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2 version, Production Support-SET
Budget details and budget utils should be updated whenever the contract is amended before authorization
The utilization is not updating in the budget details
1. Create Contract, input an product with VAT (18%VAT).
Utilize some amount . Hence budget code should be utilized by a total amount of Utilized amount (incl. 18% VAT).
2. Once input is ready ,save the contract in order to be authorized.
3. However before authorization, Customer notices that he inputted a wrong inf, thus they needed to amend the contract.
4. To be able to amend the contract first customer has to delete the payment. They delete the payment.
5. Then they go back to the same ref no on Contract Input and Unlock the contract. From here we can amend the necessary details.
The change is: At settlement tab, on Message Details, modify the Details of payment 1. (number of invoice)
6. Once details are changed customer saves and authorize the contract.
The budget not updated correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document