Change The Name Of Status In List For The Applications With Counter Offers.
(Doc ID 2606653.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Lending and Leasing - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Application Search result page not displaying status of the application correctly. Applications associated with counter offers should have the status 'COUNTER'. Currently the status is displayed as 'CONDITIONED'. This is due to issue in picking up correct value from lookup setup.
When the application is associated with counter offers, the application status should be 'COUNTER'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Application search page and search application and check the status of the application. Lookup Page
2. In the Lookup page, Enter value in APP_STATUS_CD and change the Description.
3. Go to Funding / Underwriting page.
4. Search the application using the lookup code for which description is changed.
5. Status description is not displaying correctly for the searched application. Instead displays the code.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document