FTDTRONL - DETAILS OF OUT MSGS MT103 AND MT202COV ARE NOT PROPER
(Doc ID 2607595.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking - Version 12.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.3 version, Production Support-SET
In case of OUT message MT103 and MT202COV, below behavior is wrong,
1. In the Out message MT103, field 33B missing even though it is correctly present in MT202COV
2. In the out message MT202COV : Field 21: Related Reference that must contain the value from field 20: (Sender’s Reference) in MT103, is filled in wrongly with NONREF.
System should generate OUT message MT103 and MT202COV with all the details and fields perfectly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Upload an IN message into FCUBS.
2. Following upload FT contract is created.
3. Modify FT contract - RECEIVER is modified as to obtain MT202COV
4. Save the FT contract and Authorized it.
5. But the OUT messages generated are containing wrong details.
6. MT103 : 33B missing even though it is correctly present in MT202COV
7.MT202 : Field 21:Related Reference in MT202COV must contain the value from field 20: Sender’s Reference in MT103, but, instead, is filled in with NONREF
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document