CLDPYMNT - After Full Principal Payment Amount Due For Penal Interest component Dissapeared
(Doc ID 2609297.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Production Support-SET
after full principal payment , on click of allocate button, amount due for penal component is disappeared
The bug is that the system is loosing the migrated penalties when allocating with back value date.”
This is the regular business case that, BASIS component of the penalty will be paid without paying the penal due.
Case is loan migrated with both Interest penal component with schedule of principal on the start date and with no schedule of principal on the start date.
1. when going with payment with back value date:
-on Pressing Populate button system is displaying the Interest penal component properly
-on pressing Allocate button system is loosing the Interest penal component which doesn't have any calculation root
2. when going with payment with current value date:
On Pressing Populate and allocate both, system is populating the amounts for Interest penal component properly
After full principal payment amount due for Interest penal component should not disappeared
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. book a loan with principal and interest penal component
2. liquidate the principal overdue and leave the penal component behind.
3. On second payment with back value date during allocate your interest penal component will disappear
4. Run one EOD - penal component will not have due date today anymore
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document