PQSSNCKQ : After receiving response, system is not changing "Cancellation Status" In PXDTRNCL To EXCEPTION
(Doc ID 2609341.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Banking Payments - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Sanction Check Queue (PQSSNCKQ), after receiving response, system is not changing "Cancellation status" in PXDTRNCL screen to EXCEPTION
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Pick a X-border Transaction which is in SANCTION QUEUE
- In PXDTRNCL screen, Transaction is cancelled
- In PQSSNCKQ Screen --> Try cancel the same Transaction. System throws error message ”Cancel & carry forward not allowed when cancellation request is pending”
- System will wait for response from External Sanction check System and as & when it receives system will cancel the X-border Transaction
- Verify the data in PXDTRNCL whether Cancellation status is changed to “Exception” & “Transaction Status” is should be changed from “In –Progress” to “Cancelled”
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document