FED - Drawdown View/Summary Issues- PWDDDRVW & PWSDDRVW
(Doc ID 2612326.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Payments - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Implementation Support
FED - Drawdown View/Summary issues- PWDDDRVW & PWSDDRVW
Issue: 1 -
In PWDDDRVW, Under Drawdown Payment Details section, details are not getting displayed after the incoming DRC is released and a outgoing DRW is already sent out.
Issue: 2 -
In PWSDDRVW summary screen, it is not having options to search based on date, IMAD, OMAD.
1. PWDDDRVW should show the Payments details.
2. search criteria fields to search for incoming DRC received for date (branch Date), IMAD , OMAD fields should be present in PWSDDRVW summary screen.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. FED incoming DRC message received is populated into the PWSDDRVW screen and if agreement present log into Drawdown approval queue.
2. On release/auth of the message- outgoing DRW is sent out and visible in PWDOVIEW.
3. PWDDDRVW- screen has a section for the payment details- which should be populated with the outgoing DRW details sent out, but it does not show the details.
4. PWSDDRVW- summary to have additional search fields- branch date, IMAD, OMAD.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document