Letter of Credit: While loading bill related TD line marked in LC contract is getting expired in FCR
(Doc ID 2616208.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking - Version 11.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If bill is booked with the same amount as LC amount, then the issue is observed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) LC contract save with linkages and auth (Prod: ILCU)
2) Check the amount hold in FCR (TDM24)
3) Book a bill with the same LC
4) Check the Amount hold in FCR
5) Amount hold is expiring
6) Modify and Save of Bill is giving “No data in td_lien_mast” error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document