Header Section of Date Picker Is Trimmed off When Screen Resolution Is Low
(Doc ID 2616439.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In calendar/date-picker in "Transactions" screen (when searching by Date Range), the date-picker's top part is trimmed in case of certain screen resolution / browser window length.
Complete date picker should be visible.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open Chrome Browser, and make sure that the bookmarks bar is displayed on the screen. This can be done by checking the "Show bookmarks bar" on the menu that is displayed when right-clicking on the bookmark bar at the top on new page.
2. Click on any account in the Account Summary widget on main page.
3. Click on the search button on top of the transactions widget in the account details page.
4. In the transaction screen, select "Select Date Range" option in the "Search By" dropdown.
5. Click on the calendar icon in "Date From" or "Date To".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document