In Downloaded Account Statement PDF, Arabic Characters Is Displayed as # and Description Overlaps Reference Number
(Doc ID 2617296.1)
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Arabic and decimal characters are displayed as #
2. If DESCRIPTION length is more than 30 characters, then REFERENCE NUMBER is overlapping the same
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as Retail User
2. Navigate to Accounts > Current and Savings > View Statement
3. Choose pdf option from Download drop-down
4. Download a statement which contains: (i) Arabic fonts in description and (ii) Description length is more than 30 characters.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document