Last ACH Recurring Payment was received but with an incorrect / excess amount
(Doc ID 2618331.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Lending and Leasing - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Production Support-SET
Last ACH Recurring Payment was received but with an incorrect / excess amount. Last ACH payment should consider only outstanding amount and not the regular schedule amount
This can happen under below scenario:
- There can be multiple recurring ACH in a month
- ACH payment amount can be lower than standard payment amount
System should send the ACH for final Payoff amount, instead of regular payment amount.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new loan with recurring ACH
2. Run regular billings and make the regular payments
3. Post a manual excess payment other than recurring payment. To make sure the payoff amount is less than the regular payment amount
4. Run the billing and verify the due amount is less than the regular payment amount
5. Run the ACH process and verify the ACH amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document