Accounting Entries not Passed even if Transaction Approved From ECA Queue
(Doc ID 2620938.1)
Last updated on MAY 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Banking Payments - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transaction doesn't move out of ECA queue when approved from ECA queue
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Make sure FLEXCUBE Branch is in EOTI stage
2. Maintain the Rollover preference of the account as 'Retain in Queue' in PMDONPRF screen
3. Create an ACH outgoing transaction applicable for ECA check in PADOTONL screen
4. FLEXCUBE should send NO-DECISION-EOD response
5. Transaction should remain in ECA queue for manual action
6. Perform Approve action from OBPM-ECA queue in PQSECAQU screen
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document