Book Trf- Bulk Txn Cancl-selectd Diffrent Status Of Txns-sys Incorrectly Updates Cancl Status
(Doc ID 2621365.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Banking Payments - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Implementation Support
On bulk cancellation, system updated the cancelled status to Cancelled for all txns with different txn statuses.
The system should update only the referenced txns for which it has been approved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. User selects multiple txns in PBSOVIEW screen of different txn status (processed/Cancelled/seized) txns .
2. In PBSOVIEW screen after selecting above said multiple txns, Click on Cancel button system launches PBDTRNCL screen.
3. After filling required details click save & authorize the record in PBDTRNCL screen.
4. Processed txn would move to PQSSNCKQ screen .
5. ONLY approve one Processed txn one txn in Sanction queue as said in Point 4.
6. Now verify PBDTRNCL screen record which is saved in Point 3.
7. Verify "Cancellation Status" of each txn listed in the PBDTRNCL screen; system updates to "cancelled" for all txns.
8. & in PXDOVIEW screen also txn status for all txn it gets updated to "cancelled".
9. Please provide Fix for Point 7 & 8.
10.System should NOT update the status to "cancelled" for all txns,
11.as it should only update one txn status i.e, Point number -5 txn which we have approved in SCQ.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, the system updates the cancelled status to Cancelled for all txns with different txn statuses (processed/Cancelled/seized) txns .
PBDTRNCL - Book Cancellation Request
PBSOVIEW - View Summary
PQSSNCKQ - Sanctions Check Queue
PXDOVIEW - View Detailed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document