Re-Use Of Same Old Password
(Doc ID 2621450.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking - Version 12.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : FCUBS 12.3 version, Production Support-SET
We have a parameter set in SMDBANKP that does not allow to re-use last 5 passwords.
It seems that the validation does not work when user gets locked and has the password changed by Admin through SSDUSRDF (User Creation)
1. User 111111 gets locked (password was Example : Qwerty5$)
2. Admin unlock user and provide a temporary password (Example : Temp123$5)
3. User 111111 inputs temporary password provided and will be asked to change password.
4. User 111111 inputs temporary password as 'Old Password' and a new password which is same like previous password already used (Qwerty5$)
5. Password is saved successfully
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document