LC: Export LC Incorrect Tag Population For 707 When ATB Is Available.
(Doc ID 2622087.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2020
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Export LC Incorrect tag population for 707 when ATB is available.
1) Export LC contract is created, with ‘ATB’ and MT710 is generated.
2) With FFT ‘ADDCONDISS’ and ‘INSTRUCTION’ added to convey 47 and 78.
3)The contract is modified from LCDAMEND, and the FFTs for the LC_AMEND_INSTR is being populated from the product and not the previous version of MT710.
4) User modifies the FFT to match the same as that sent by MT710, however on generation of MT707 the fields are being shown with /Repall and 78 without any change from previous version, which is incorrect.
1) System should populate the FFT for export product from MT710 to MT707 and any subsequent 707 from the previous version. This to avoid the /REPALL/ tags in 47 and 78 when the tags are not changed.
2) When the prev. version is populated, and if there are no change system should not populate the /REPALL/ tags.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document