Issue with Lien release even after Accounts Were Paid Off
(Doc ID 2623903.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Lending and Leasing - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Accounts did not get picked up for lien release even after schedules were paid off. This is observed for the accounts where the Customer middle name and Lien release entity name does not match
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Make the account to PAID-OFF status where the Customer middle name and Lien release entity name does not match
2. Fetch the particular account and update the status of the lien to To be released
3. Now run the batch job SET-LNT-OFDPRC_BJ_111_01
4. Status updated to LIEN SENT FOR RELEASE
5. Now run the SET-ODD3 batch job
6. Account is not picked for Lien Release file
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document