Incorrect Sender Name is Displayed For the Mails Received in Mail Box / Inbox
(Doc ID 2627271.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 18]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. When admin user checks mails in Mail Box/Inbox, admin name is displayed as sender name and not the customer who has sent actually the message.
2. When customer user checks mails in Mail Box/Inbox and there is a reply from admin user, customer name is displayed as sender name instead of the admin user name.
Correct sender name should be displayed for the mails present in Mail Box/Inbox.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as Customer User
2. Go Mail Box menu / Mails
3. Compose Mail
4. Log out
5. Login as Admin User
6. Go Mail Box menu / Mails / Inbox
7. Sender's name is not the name of Customer User , but the name of one the Admin User. Here is the problem
8. Click on this mail inside and here on next page we see that the name of Sender Name is correct.
9. Login as Customer User
10. Go Mail Box menu / Inbox
11. This problem is present also when we have a reply from Admin User, Sender Name here is Customer Name and not Administrator User
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document