Incoming Swift 103 RTGS Message With 53A Fails
(Doc ID 2627432.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Banking Payments - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incoming Swift 103 RTGS message with 53A fails
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Upload the RTGS Swift message 103 with 53A tag present.
2. Place the file in EMS and run JOB.
3. Upload fails with error resolving sender correspondence account
1. Go to Incoming cross border screen (PXDITONL).
2. Book an incoming RTGS SWIFT manually.
3. Enter field 53A along with all details.
4. System throws an error stating sender/receiver correspondent not to be applicable for RTGS.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document