While editing Merchant Management on click of QR Code, error "Unable To Load Image" is thrown
(Doc ID 2631399.1)
Last updated on JULY 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 19]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While editing the Merchant management through Merchant Management Screen, QR code image is not displaying and throws error "Unable to upload image"
Admin user is able to download the QR code.
"Unable to upload image" error is coming.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login through admin user and navigate to Merchant Management
2. Search for merchant then click on any merchant
3. QR code sign image is showing on click of that one popup will come.
4. But the pop up will not display anything.
5. Then on closing of that popup it will give the error 'Unable To Load Image'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document