System Is Processing Book Transfer Transaction With Invalid Debit GL Account For Prefunded
(Doc ID 2635986.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Banking Payments - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Implementation Support
System is processing Book Transfer transaction with invalid debit GL account for pre funded
System is not validating non-existent debit GL account passed under debit account tag of Single Payment ReST request when pre funded payments flag is sent as "Y".
Instead system is creating book transfer transaction and it is also getting processed after sanction approval.
Single Payment ReST service should have outright rejected payment request saying "Debtor Account is Invalid'.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Inject Single payment ReST request which should create book transfer transaction.
2. Ensure that prefunded payments flag is passed as "Y" and debit account tag having non-existent account/GL value. Also ensure that source level prefunded payments flag is checked and also prefunded GL is maintained on PMDSORCE.
3. It creates book transfer transaction which is visible on PBDOVIEW. It went to sanction queue
4. Approve from Sanction queue screen PQSSNCKQ.
5. Transaction didn't go to ECA queue as debit account was some non-existent account value and prefunded payments flag is True at transaction level.
6. Transaction went to EAC queue and got approval as credit account was a valid account.
7. Transaction got processed and liquidated.
8. Accounting entries are posted with debit account as prefunded GL and not with non-existent debit account present on PBDOVIEW screen.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot validate the transaction with wrong debit account.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document