CLDPYMNT - ON DELETION OF PAYMENT REVERSAL, SYSTEM UPDATED WRONG UTILIZATION IN LINKED FACILITY
(Doc ID 2637359.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Production Support-SET
wrong sub line utilization
After payment reversal deletion in CLDPYMNT, system updated wrong utilization in corresponding linked facility as negative available amount.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create one revolving facility with 10000 BGN
2. Create a loan with 10000 BGN and attached the above facility. (Facility will be utilized full and available amount will be 0)
3. Execute prepayment and settle PRINCIPAL with 6000. save and authorize the payment (Facility utilization will be reduced to 4000 and available amount will be 6000).
4. Reverse the above payment and save it . (facility utilization will be increased again 10000).
5. Delete the above reversed payment (System again update the utilization and now facility utilization is increased more than its available amount i.e.. 14000)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document