On querying a Securities deal booked though Web Service , Sell leg details are not displayed in SEDXDLNL screen
(Doc ID 2637842.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking - Version 12.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sell leg details are not displayed on new deals booked through Web Service request of CreateSecuritiesDeal
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new SE deal using CreateSecuritiesDeal request
2. Send in details for both Deal From and Deal to details
3. Verify if the deal is successfully saved
4. Query the booked deal from SEDXDLNL Screen
5. Verify if all details are displayed correctly
The issue has the following business impact:
Users cannot view Sell leg details of all newly booked deals even though they were sent in deal creation request
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document