Limits: Not able to authorize a Reopened facility due to errors EL-MNCR-02 and EL-MNCR-03
(Doc ID 2644665.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Enterprise Limits and Collateral Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Production Support
User is trying to Authorize a Facility Modification, which is getting failed with errors: EL-MNCR-02 and EL-MNCR-03
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Identify a Closed Facility
2) Reopen it from (GEDFACLT) screen
3) Do NOT Authorize the Reopen event
4) Now Modify the Facility and Save it
5) Try to Authorize it now and it will fail with errors EL-MNCR-02 and EL-MNCR-03
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot authorize Facility.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document