Menu In Dashboard Is Not Loaded Completely After Login, If User Clicks On Cancel During 'Alternate Login' Process
(Doc ID 2646990.1)
Last updated on JULY 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 18]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In mobile application Menu In Dashboard Is Not Loaded Completely After Login, if User Clicks On Cancel button During 'Alternate Login' Process .
In mobile application, if a user clicks on cancel button during the process of activating 'Enable alternate login' , the dashboard should be loaded completely with all list of transactions & expected widgets with data.
Steps to simulate issue:
1) Go to Login page. Enter username & password.
2) Enable the flag : 'Enable Alternate Login' on same page before login.
3) Click on Login button.
4) A popup is displayed asking: 'Select Login Method'
5) Select any method say Pattern
6) Next popup is displayed asking 'Allow app to store your deviceid?'. Click
7) App will ask for user's input: pin/pattern in this case.
8) Click on 'Cancel' button on this stage.
9) User is redirected to dashboard .Click on Menu bar at top left corner
which shows the list of transactions.
Its seen that only few list of transactions are displayed & others are
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document