On 2nd Cancellation SC Request Does Not Generate When User Does Cancel From SC Queue On Next Day
(Doc ID 2653142.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Payments - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Implementation Support
Transaction Status remains Exception with Queue Code Sanction Check Queue. No new entry in GSMOS.
System should generate another Cancellation SC Request when user performs cancel operation from SC queue.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Inject an Outbound Cross Border payment having file Ref No in such that it lies in SC queue and the outbound urgent preferences are set as Retain In Queue.
2. Leave the transaction in Sanction Check queue for a day.
3. Provide Pass response from GSMOS for the transaction on next business day or later.
4. After the Pass decision is received by the transaction in OBPM, user performs cancel operation from Sanction Check Queue in OBPM.
5. System should generate another Cancellation SC Request which is not happening.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document