What Is The Configuration To Call Customised Repository Adapter For Bulk File Upload?
(Doc ID 2656311.1)
Last updated on APRIL 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 19]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Bulk upload of internal and domestic is referring to base adapter even and does not refer to repository adapter configured in database this causes Fail upload to fail, what are Configuration required to use Customized repository adapter for Bulk file upload?
- The credit account number is described with Branch Code @~ Account number ( e.g. BBB@~AAAAAAAAAAA), due to this OBDX only sends only branch code instead of account number causing failure , what are configuration in case branch code is not part of account number ?
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to OBDX using Corporate user.
- Perform an internal or domestic bulk file upload transaction
- Check the status of the uploaded file along with the error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document