User Can Post The Same Payment Transaction To Host Again In Case Error Is Received In First Attempt.
(Doc ID 2657539.1)
Last updated on JULY 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 18]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In case payment transaction gets failed with error for some reason say insufficient balance then system shows the review screen with ''Confirm'' button enabled. When user attempts to click confirm button again then same transaction gets posted to host again. Although host rejects the same with message - "Transaction found with this external reference number XXXXXXXXXXXX."
On OBDX Screen >>Transaction failed. Please re-initiate the transaction.
Host Response >> Transaction found with this external reference number XXXXXXXXXXXX.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login with user credentials.
2. Navigate to Toggle menu > Payments.
3. Select any of the fund transfer option.
4. Initiate Fund transfer > Transaction fails in case of any error say insufficient balance > Application will land on Review screen with Confirm button enabled.
5. If user hit the confirm button again >Transaction is posted to host again and gets failed with host response - Transaction found with this external reference number XXXXXXXXXXXX.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document