Message Is Processed In PQSICLRQ-PQDCANRP With Disallowed Character In Response Message.
(Doc ID 2657587.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Payments - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Implementation Support
SWIFT Message type 196 is processed with invalid character.
As the Resultant action is mapped as Reject in PMDSPCHR, For invalid character message should have been rejected with proper error message.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Maintain the allowed charter list in PMDALCHR for SWIFT message type.
2. Map the allowed character list in PMDSPCHR with SWIFT network type. Resultant Action as - Reject and no value for Default Replacement character.
3. Create Cross border incoming message by injecting MT103 message.
4. Process the transaction from Sanction or any other applicable queue.
5. Inject MT192 message for cancellation of swift message.
6. Process the same from Sanction queue if applicable.
7. Check for the transaction detail in PQSICLRQ - Inbound Cancellation Request Queue.
8. Perform any operation on the screen Interim/Accept/Reject by providing invalid character in 76/77 or 79 field. for e.g. @
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document