On Click of Cancel of Fingerprint Prompt, User is Redirected to Successful Confirmation Page Instead of Showing Appropriate Cancel Message
(Doc ID 2659982.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 18]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In fingerprint login (alternate login), the android system prompts to place finger on the sensor with a pop up.
When setting up fingerprint for the first time, when user click on cancel, it directs to the confirmation screen with the message "Request Completed Successfully".
When setting up fingerprint for the first time, when user click on cancel, it should not show a confirmation Page. Instead, it show appropriate message.
1. Login into Mobile OBDX application without alternate login.
2. Click on Account setting menu. Click on My Preference submenu.
3. Then click on Security and Login Submenu.
4. Go to Manage Touch ID enter Password and Proceed.
5. Then open Fingerprint pop up and in that click on Cancel button.
6. Although the fingerprint has not been set up successfully, It directs to the confirmation screen with the message "Request Completed Successfully".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document