Depreciation value is not rounding off to 2 decimal while pressing Copy to Contract Button in Lease Calculation process
(Doc ID 2663591.1)
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Lending and Leasing - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Submit a Load Contract call to the web service to fund an application. Based on the Residual % entered , Contract depreciation value and Residual value rounded of to two decimal point. Due to this system validation fails during edit validation
System should implement the consistency in decimal point to avoid any validation during edit.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter Lease Application details with Residual % in web service and send it to OFSLL.
2. Verify whether the application is funded properly and responded to portal
3. check the contract depreciation value and residual value in the response and database
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot fund the contract and generate lease agreement
Modified Steps to replicate
1) Application created through JSON web service
2) update contract details for the application through web service residual value as 0.No residual % available to populate.
3) Search the application in OFSLL and check the loaded contract details.
4) update the residual % value in OFSLL with 4 decimals.
5) calculate the payment Tools (Tab). Check the residual % for 4 decimals and residual value is in 2 decimals. Also the depreciation value in 2 decimals
6) Select Copy to contract button to copy the details from tools to contract.
7) Fund the application and check for any errors
8) Edits has error : contract depreciation value <>adjusted capital cost - residua value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document