Application boarded via JSON. Value passed for Housing liability in the Customer Address block is not considered while calculating Debt to Income Ratio
(Doc ID 2665236.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Lending and Leasing - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Application boarded via JSON. Value passed for Housing liability in the Customer Address block is not considered while calculating Debt to Income Ratio in the application. Bur when User added a new liability in UI and Include check box is selected, liability amount is included in the debt to income ratio calculation.
Housing liability details are populated in the liabilities tab(Include check box is selected)
Not able to edit the Housing line in the Applicant=>Liability tab(except to toggle Include check box is selected).
Stated monthly debt(1700) not considered in the debt to income ratio.
System should consider the debt amount passed in JSON for debt income ratio
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Send a JSON request to existing application with stated debt amount
2. Check whether the details populated in Origination Module: Applicant tab =>Summary=> Liabilities
3. Check whether the stated monthly debt has been considered for debt income ratio
4. Test by adding a monthly debt in the UI with Include check box selected.
5. Check whether system considers the added monthly debt in the debt income raito
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot process the application through JSON request when customer stated monthly debt is sent in the JSON
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document