Retail Teller | Reversal Of RT Transaction Does Not Go For Authorization
(Doc ID 2666464.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2020
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 14]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System does not send the transaction for authorization since the Reversal requires authorization as per transaction. Bank wants to know how to achieve this
Case can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. SMDUSRDF --> For PROFINCH02 user Auto Auth is not checked.
2. STDWFDEF for 1006 “Auto Authorization" is checked.
3. STDBRFUN --> Branch Function Definition Detail --> “Reversal Allowed” and “Authorisation for Reversal” both are checked.
4. 1006 user inputs the transactions and saves. The transaction will not go for authorization. Which is working as expected.
5. Open already saved and authorized transaction and click on reverse.
6. Authorization is mandatory for reversal WF-3112. Override message is provided.
As soon as user accepts the message system completes the transaction and system does not send the transaction for authorization.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document