Internal-Domestic Mixed SDMC Bulk File Gets Stuck In Approved Status
(Doc ID 2667245.1)
Last updated on MAY 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When uploading Bulk File for Internal & Domestic FT as Mixed Payments SDMC, file is stuck in Approved status.
When uploading Bulk File for Internal & Domestic FT as Mixed Payments SDMC, file should be sent to OBPM for processing and should get updated to Processed Status.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Admin creates a file identifier for the customer using the file template - Internal and Domestic Fund Transfers Delimited SDMC.
2. Admin maps the file id to the user through user file identifier mapping transaction.
3. User now uploads a file through system and system completes the valdiation( though a new SR was raised yesterday for the validation issue with SORT code, and we have written a custom business policy to override the issue for testing purpose) and then process the file for further steps.
4. Application is trying to read the handoff file through UploadService class and it is unable to read the handofftemplate from digx_fu_template_master table, due to the no value present on that table for the template id - InternalDomSDMC(MIXED).
5. System returns null and also verifies if the xml file is exists in the config/resources/fileuploadtemplates/handoff with UBSnull.xml and due to this file search the handoff file was not created and file upload to FTP server was in exception/error case.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document