USFED: FFIEC-031: RC-E Memo 1.a Reg Prod Type CERTIRAKEOGHTD
(Doc ID 2669455.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services - Regulatory Reporting for US Federal Reserve - Lombard Risk Integration Pack - Version 8.0.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Line item: Memo 1.a
DE used: DEFD1539
HM Linkage shows below hierarchies for the MDRM.
1. HREG2314 (HIR - RR Auto Renewal Flag) of N
2. HREG2315 (HIR - RR Past Maturity Flag) of Y
3. HREG1250 HIR - RR Reg Product Type 'CERTIRAKEOGHTD'
4. HREG2305 HIR - RR Fiduciary Relationship Flag 'N'
5. HREG2336 HIR - RR Intra Comp Account Flag 'N'
6. HREG2353 HIR - RR Reported as Domestic Acct Flag 'Y'
And the rule is being used to reclassify DIM_REG_PRODUCT_TYPE.V_REG_PROD_TYPE_CODE='CERTIRAKEOGHTD' sourced from hierarchy [HIFD5020].[IRAKEOGHTD].
Question: The feature of retirement deposit account already captured via the Standard Product Type of IRAKEOGHTD. Why is additional hierarchy of Auto Renewal = N and Past Maturity Date Flag = Y (both of which are features of a Matured Time Deposit for any product including an IRAKEOGHTD as for this MDRM) used for this MDRM?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document