IACH Credit Origination Transactions Present In C2b Upload Not Grouping Properly After SC Upload
(Doc ID 2673923.1)
Last updated on MAY 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Banking Payments - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
IACH Credit Origination transactions present in c2b upload not grouping properly after SC upload
On uploading a C2B Bulk Pain001 Upload file having multiple transactions over multiple batches or multiple transactions in one batch, transactions belonging to the same batch, having the same value date are not consolidated after SC Approval.
Transactions belonging to each batch have the same File Consol Reference number before SC Approval. Transactions belonging to each batch are assigned different File Consol Reference Numbers after SC Approval.
We have also observed the inconsistent grouping of transactions after SC Approval as explained in the example below:
1. Upload a C2B Bulk Pain001 Upload having one batch of 4 transactions.
2. On approving the transactions from SC Queue one by one manually ( 3 transactions got approved & one is pending at SC queue), observed that
2.1. New file console reference number assigned to one SC approved and liquidated transaction. (transaction #1)
2.2. New file console reference number assigned to two SC approved and liquidated transactions. (transaction #2 and #3)
2.3. Pending transaction at SC queue retaining the old File Consol Reference Number. (transaction #4)
3. All these transactions have the same value date and are grouped inconsistently.
1. Uploading C2B Bulk Upload file having 1 batch and multiple transactions - All liquidated transactions of the same batch in the pain.001 file uploaded should be grouped based on the value date and should have the same File Consol Reference Number
2. In case of 2 batches with multiple transactions in each batch - All the liquidated transactions in each batch should be grouped and should have the same File Consol Reference Number.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document