ACH Payment Does Not Get Distributed To Associated Accounts From Master Account As Per Payment Hierarchy
(Doc ID 2676254.1)
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Lending and Leasing - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Implementation Support
ACH Payment does not get distributed to associated accounts from Master account as per Payment hierarchy
Steps to reproduce:
1. Created Master account and have Payment Hierarchy set as Equal.
2. Created associated account for above Master.
3. Created setup of ACH on Master.
4. Ran batch job for Account ACH processing. The Master account got picked up and ACH record is processed.
5. Run payment batch job to post ACH payment on account.
Issue :The payment is just posted to Master account and not to its associated account even though Hierarchy is maintained.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document