Pre-generated Statement And E-statement Options Are Not Available For A Corporate User In Android Application
(Doc ID 2677362.1)
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Corporate user is trying to view the Pre-generated statement and E-statement options from View Statement in CASA Module, the both options are not available in that View Statement.
For a Corporate user login, the Pre-generated statement and E-statement options should be available in the View Statement CASA module.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login with Corporate account
2. Click the left side top corner Navigate button
3. Under the menus,click on the Accounts options
4. Click the Current and Saving account
5. Select the View Statement
6. Choose one account number and click proceed button
7. Observe that in the bottom of the right screen one 3 dotted toggle menu will not there which will carry Pre-generated statement and e-statement options
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document