Sepa Return Fees - System fails to pick original settlement amount during the process when transaction currency is same as local currency
(Doc ID 2677531.1)
Last updated on JUNE 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking - Version 12.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.0.3 version, Production Support-SET
SEPA return fees - System fails to pick original settlement amount during the process when transaction currency is same as local currency.
System should pick original settlement amount and should nullify foreign currency if transaction currency is same as local currency.
• Case 1:
1. Create out going PC and generate pacs.008.
2. Process pacs.004, return/reject of pacs.008. Make sure there is a charge involved in it.
3. While processing pacs.004 system should settled the transaction with original transaction amount not the amount received in pacs.004.
• Case 2:
1. Create an outgoing collection contract and generate pacs.003.
2. Process pacs.004, return of above pacs.003 with some charge amount.
3. Make sure transaction currency and local currency are same.
4. Make sure allow third party charge is Y in product maintenance.
5. Post successful process check the accounting entries. FCY should be null.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, Accounting entries are posted wrongly with foreign currency amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document