Adhoc Domestic Payment Fails When Option "Transfer Later" Is Selected And Transaction Is Initiated Outside Of Working Window
(Doc ID 2682440.1)
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Adhoc Domestic Payment fails when selecting option "Transfer Later" and the transaction is initiated outside of the working window.
The same transaction is processed successfully when selecting option "Transfer Now" and it is being sent to UBS with Next Value Date.
System cannot process the request currently. Please try later.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as Admin user
2. Maintain Cut-off for payment transaction
3. Log in as Retail/ Corporate User
4. Go to Payment transfers
5. Select transfer type for which cut-off was maintained.
6. Enter all the payment details and select Pay Later.
7. Select the day for which cut-off was maintained.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document