Recall Status In PCDRCLIN Screen Not Updated Even After Successful Upload Of Incoming Pacs.004 File
(Doc ID 2685938.1)
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking - Version 12.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.3 version, Production Support-SET
Recall Status in PCDRCLIN screen not updated even after successful upload of incoming pacs.004 file
System should update Recall Status to "Recall Success" in PCDRCLIN screen after successful processing of pacs.004 file of that contract.
Whereas in PCDTRONL screen, under message details tab, system correctly updated Recall status.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to PCDTRONL screen
2. Save and authorize COPC contract with debit account having sufficient balance
3. Run FINSCAN job and Dispatch File Generation in order to generate pacs.008
4. GO to PCDRCLIN screen.
5. Click on New, system will generate Recall Ref No and click on Search.
6. System will populate the contract details and give details as below.
7. Don’t forget to check the checkbox under check field.
8. Save and Authorize the record. You can see Recall Status as “Ready to Recall”.
9. Run Dispatch File Generation so that camt.056 file gets generated and at the same time Recall Status will get updated to “Recall Sent”.
10. Upload pacs.004 incoming file
11. Run SEPA upload job and record will come into MSSPMBRW browser with status U.
12. Run FINSCAN job and CPG job and wait for the record to get processed.
13. If it processes successfully, then system will create CORC contract which is liquidated.
14. Original contract will go in Reject Status as such we will get to know that pacs.004 uploaded successfully. Recall status updated to “Recall Success”.
15. Whereas in PCDRCLIN screen, Recall Status did not update to Recall Success, it remained as “Recall Sent”.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users will not get to know the correct status if they are referring to this screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document