Payment posting through web service during system under maintenance flag is Y is not deferred. Payment posted immediately.
(Doc ID 2688138.1)
Last updated on JULY 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Lending and Leasing - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the system is under maintenance payment web service should not be posted.
System under maintenance flag (CMN_SYSTEM_UNDER_MAINTENANCE= 'Y')should be considered while web service is processing the request
When End of Day Batch is running, any transaction or payment done from front-end is tanked and will be posted once the EOD batch processing is over.
Payment web service should not get processed when system is under maintenance
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to system parameters -> Company parameter . Query for parameter CMN_SYSTEM_UNDER_MAINTENANCE, Edit the value and update to Y.
2. Post payment through web service for an account. Response message should be received as System under maintenance. Payment posting is deferred.
3. Navigate to customer service -> payments screen, the payment status should be shown as Open.
4. Go to system parameters -> Company parameter . Query for parameter CMN_SYSTEM_UNDER_MAINTENANCE, Edit the value and update to N.
5. Got to Batch Jobs Query for SET-LBT and Run the TXNPMT_BJ_100_01 batch job.
6. Verify the customer service -> Transactions to check Payments posted to the account.
7. Test for Action Reverse and Void in the payment web service repeating from step 1.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, Account balance will be inconsistent which being updated during the End of Day batch processing
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document