Get Next Application Gives Error
(Doc ID 2689413.1)
Last updated on JULY 20, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Lending and Leasing - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System fails with error on clicking get next application button
- Check the Queue Setup ->Origination(queue Definition) -> Check the Queue name want to work with is enabled for company and branch for which user belongs.
- Check User Group tab and see whether the user belongs the group assigned to this queue and group is enabled
- Go to origination > search /task -> enter the queue name verified int he queue setup and click next application
- Go to origination > Funding tab - check for the application opened in search/task.
- Go to search screen and again click on Next Application Button check next application in queue is opened
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document