Administrator Feature Is Not Available to the Corporate Admin User If the User Is Mapped to Custom Corporate Administrator Role
(Doc ID 2689519.1)
Last updated on JULY 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Administrative functionalities for a corporate party is not available through corporate admin user. It simulates only when custom corporate administrator role is assigned to user.
Below admin functionalities should be available to corporate admin users:
- User Management
- Party Preferences
- Approval Workflow Maintenance
- Approval Rules Maintenance
- Account Access
- Alerts Subscription
- User Group Management
- File Upload
- Transaction Limit Maintenance
- Report Generation and Mapping
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Corporate Administrator Role (Corporate Type) in Role Transaction Mapping using bank admin user and assign it administrative transactions.
2. Perform Party Preferences, enabled Corporate Administrator Facility and assign the Corp Admin Role.
3. Perform necessary Party Account Access.
4. Create a Corp Admin User (Corporate Type) of the party and assign it the same role as created above
5. When newly created corporate admin user logs in, above mentioned corporate admin functionality will not be available to the user.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document