Creating Business Account Where Primary Applicant Exist In OFSLL And Other Applicant Does Not Exist- System fails with error message
(Doc ID 2695719.1)
Last updated on JULY 31, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Lending and Leasing - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create Business account without business customer number. System is configured to auto generate the new customer number. If link Existing customer is set for Primary applicant system fails with error message when funded
error : "Existing Customer linked by CUS_NBR Customer Number does not exist "
06/22/2020 18:10:36: acxprc_el_100_01.insert_error
06/22/2020 18:10:36: acxprc_eL_100_01.insert_error and j = 1
06/22/2020 18:10:36: iv_axn_rec.error = Existing Customer linked by CUS_NBRCustomer Number does not exist
06/22/2020 18:10:36: acxprc_eL_100_01.insert_error finished
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a Business application with Primary and co-applicant through web service(XML)
- Leave the Primary customer number as blank
- Configure primary applicant to link existing customer = Y
- Configure the Auto generate customer number =Y
- Check whether application can be funded with new customer number generated automatically
- Similarly test for other combination with link existing customer = N Auto generate customer number =N
- Try for Non Business customers also with coapplicant and without coapplicant
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users not able to fund the application when the customer is blank , but link existing customer as Y even though the Auto generate customer number is Y.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document