Slowness in Loading the Transaction List/Details When Clicking Status Link on 'Transactions To Authorize' Screen.
(Doc ID 2698435.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Direct Banking - Version DB 12.0.2 to DB 12.0.2 [Release DB 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
'Transactions To Authorize' screen is taking time to load the list/details of transaction which are pending for authorization. It happens when there are huge number of transactions for authorization (say around 4000).
There should not be a performance issue to load the details of transactions pending for authorization.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps, provided there are around 4000 pending transactions:
1. Login into admin application.
2. Navigate to ''Transaction Activities'' -> ''Transactions To Authorize'' tab
3. Click over the Initiated transaction status.
4. Check the time taken to load the screen.
5. Select the transactions appearing on first page and navigate to next page(s) -> select the transactions on multiple pages and click 'Authorize'.
6. On clicking authorize, only the transactions appearing on the current page can be authorized.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document