All Radio button in ACH Tab displays the pmt frequency for One time ACH transaction. Pmt Frequency is applicable only for Recurring ACH
(Doc ID 2699121.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Lending and Leasing - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Go to Customer Service -> Pmt Mode -> ACH
- Create a Recurring ACH and one time ACH transaction for that account. Recurring ACH will have pmt frequency(e.g monthly) and one time ach no pmt frequency required.
- Select the radio button Recurring. System should display only the recurring ACH created which will have pmt frequency.
- Select One time ACH. System should display only the one time ACH created which will not have pmt frequency field
- Select all Radio button. System should display both one time ACH and Recurring.
- Check the ACH details for the one time ACH transaction and see whether pmt frequency field is displayed which should not be.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document