User is Getting Unlocked when Administrator Resets the Password for the User
(Doc ID 2699451.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce :
Pre-requisite: User should be in Locked status.
1. Login with an Admin user
2. Navigate to Onboarding > User Management
3. Select any type of user (i.e. Retail)
4. Enter username of that locked status user and search (i.e. testUser)
5. Click on username
6. Click on "Reset Password" button > Click Yes on popup
7. Again, Navigate to Onboarding > User Management > Search that user
8. Verify the status is changed to Unlocked ?
If admin user Reset Password than Lock status is changed to Unlock for that
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document