Phone Number Field In Subject Information Doesn't Display Validation Message When Spaces Are Entered
(Doc ID 2700974.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Regulatory Reporting - Version 8.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In UI the phone number field is not accepting spaces and letters.
But in ug_ussar_8.0.7, page: 71 it was mentioned-
1. If you enter space in front or middle of the numbers or if the phone number entered is not numeric, the
application displays the following message: One or more Phone Number(s) are in invalid format. Phone Numbers should
be numeric only and there must be no space in front or between the numbers.
2. If you select the phone number type and if you have not provided the phone number, the application displays
the following message: You have provided a Phone Number Type but no Phone Number. Please add a phone number or clear
your selection of Phone Number Type.
1. Login to CRR
2. Click on Financial Services Regulatory Reporting application -> Compliance Regulatory Reporting -> US SAR
3. Search for the report with open status
4. Click on the report and naivgate to subject information tab and add phone
5. click on add
Expected - CRR UI- Error message should be displayed when spaces and letters are entered in the phone number field
Actual - CRR UI- An error message should be displayed when we enter spaces or letters in the phone number field in the Subject information tab in the CRR report
But in UI the field is not accepting spaces and letters
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document