Late Charge or Fees not getting deducted from Credit balance while converting an account through API
(Doc ID 2701870.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Lending and Leasing - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Credit balances in Line of credit accounts during migration not updating credit balance. If there is late charge, system is not deducting the late charge from the credit balance.
During migration Late charge should be considered to deduct from the credit balance.
1. Create an account having late fee which is billed ( billed ind = Y).
2. Run the DDT/billing job
3. Check whether balances are updated in the customer service -> balances. All balance type and posted should be updated as per the billing.
4. Do the excess payment. Check whether late fees has balance and credit is having some balance
5. Update the account Api_account_balances.
6. Now Convert this account by running the batch jobs under SET-API(APIDMP_BJ_100_01,ACCDMP_BJ_100_01,ACCAAI_BJ_100_01)
7. Check the Credit balance after conversion.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document