Bulk File Information Downloaded in PDF/CSV Extension Is Having Data Formatting Issue
(Doc ID 2701920.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 18]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Bulk file information downloaded in PDF/CSV extension having issues as below:
Issues in PDF.
1) Alignment was not proper.(like., LOGO)
2) Branch code gets appended before debit account number.
3) Fields are getting over lapped.(sufficient space has to be given between each fields)
Issues in CSV.
1) Branch code gets appended before debit account number.
2) Debit account number is coming as 000000 after 12th digit.
File upload status data downloaded in PDF/CSV extension should be same as shown on screen.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login with Corporate User.
2. Navigate to Corporate Dashboard > Toggle Menu > File Upload > File Upload
Corporate Dashboard > Quick Links > File Upload
3. Upload any bulk file. > Once file uploaded successfully. > Click on File reference no. OR Corporate Dashboard > Toggle Menu > File Upload > Uploaded File Inquiry
Corporate Dashboard > Quick Links > Uploaded File Inquiry.
4. Click on Verified/Completed status file reference no. > Click on Download As Button and select PDF or CSV extension. > Downloaded File do not have data as per shown on screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document